Highland Hills – Beautiful Large Furnished Estate on 16 Acres with Pool, Jacuzzi & More! - Atlanta
For Rent NA - Furnished Rental
Please click on the main image to view a slideshow of full sized images. This property is being offered as a fully furnished home. Please use the Request Booking and Calendar links on the right of this page for availability and pricing or to submit an inquiry with any questions through VRBO.
Please use the link below to view over 150 additional photos from this property taken on October 20th 2015: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0s8o7tedj6c9r7k/AABz6vCdUsJB5ZU7UksC4FNla?dl=0
We specialize in providing furnished and non-furnished housing in Fayette, Clayton, and Fulton counties and currently serve various clients working and vacationing in the Atlanta Metro area. We are also the largest furnished housing provider around the Atlanta Pinewood Studios serving several past and current clients working at the Studios.
Highland Hills is a very spacious resort style amenity-filled 16 acre property located in the very north part of Fayetteville GA. Home to an ex-politician, this beautiful property is tucked away discreetly in the woods while being located just 17 minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, only 27 minutes from Downtown Atlanta, where you can find the Georgia Aquarium, Georgia Tech, the World of Coca Cola, the Georgia Dome, and in close proximity many local attractions (i.e. Six Flags Over Georgia). It is also just 14 minutes from the Atlanta Pinewood Studios.
This serene property is an entertainer’s dream and has many features and amenities to help create lasting memories. The beautiful and private gated property grounds, large pool, pool house, Jacuzzi, flowers and the views are some of its unique features, including all the beds, bedrooms and multiple living spaces which can accommodate large families. The brick structure of this property contains two separate units with separate entrances while being connected via a staircase that can be locked on both sides, and two families can live comfortable and separately within these units. The property is rented out in full. This property sleeps 14 people in a total of 7 Beds.
The layout is as follows (see video link):
- The Main House has 2 stories. The Upstairs Level consists of 3 large Bedrooms (1 Master King Bedroom with TV, 1 additional King Bedroom, 1 Bedroom with 2 Queen Beds), 1 full Master Bathroom (shower and bath tub), 1 full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), and a workout area (with new state of the art treadmill, exercise bench, exercise ball, free weights, yoga mats, bosu ball and fitness ball) in the Master Bedroom. The Main Level consists of 1 large Bedroom (with 2 Queen Beds), a full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), a Kitchen with Dining Area, a formal Dining Room, a large Living Room with fireplace, a Family Room with office space and Foosball Table and a Laundry Room with washer and dryer. The Main House can sleep up to 12 guests.
- The Guest Suite, located in the Finished Basement on the pool level of the building, consists of a small Kitchen with Dining Area, a full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), a Laundry Room with washer and dryer, and a large open suite with King Bedroom, and a Living Room. The Guest Suite can sleep up to 2 guests and has both a separate entrance from the outside, and an internal entrance from the Main Level through a stair case from the Hallway.
- The common grounds on the property offer the following:
- Large swimming pool (only open in summer months) and a large 60-jet Jacuzzi (open all year long)
- Pool House with wet bar and lounge which includes an outdoor half Bathroom (only open in pool season), sectional lounge seats, a refrigerator, and a sink
- Poolside wicker loungers (in summer season), sofa sets and a fire pit
- Patio with outdoor furniture and a gas grill
- Hammock and kids’ playset on a Playground
- 2-car Garage
- Total Privacy. Completely secluded and surrounded with beautiful lush landscaping and tall trees all around with absolutely no noise or views from the outside other than the pleasant singings of birds and sightings of deer.
- Property safe and secure with all 16 acres fenced all around and an electronic gate as the only entry point into the property with gate code provided to guests.
- Enjoy the ultimate nature jog along the beautiful green trail within the vast land of this private property.
- The house is very well equipped for children with a doll house, games, kids’ table with 2 kids’ chairs, kids’ plate ware/ silverware/ cups and kids’ potties and step stools, a playground outside and an optional kids’ safety fence for the pool.
- Shops, grocery stores, malls, movie theaters and many other retail outlets within a 10 minutes driving distance from this property.
- The home includes comfortable beds and clean linens, wash cloths and towels provided for your stay. All Bathrooms include soap and shampoo, and the two Kitchens are equipped with dishes, pots & pans, silverware and kitchen appliances (microwave, coffee maker/ tea pot). There are comfortable couches, dining table & chairs, and more and it comes with a fireplace. Each space has a Laundry Room with washer and dryer. On each level there is a TV with Cable (in each Living Room + Master Bedroom); one DVR, and one DVD player are at the property as well.
Please note that rates include all Utilities and Property Services (Water, Power, Gas, Sewer, Trash Service, Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Landscaping, and Pool/Hot Tub Service (if applicable), an estimated value of $400 – $600 per month).
Please note that pets are strictly NOT ALLOWED for reservations of less than 30 nights. Pets can get authorized for reservations of 30 nights or more with explicit approval by the Management Company in writing prior to arrival; a Pet Fee of $200/pet as well as a higher Refundable Damage Deposit, some verification and additional acceptance of our Pet Rules are required. Any evidence of unapproved pets will result in the forfeiture of the Refundable Damage Deposit.
Whether this will be a family vacation, a business trip, or just a convenient home to visit the surrounding area, our Highland Hills home will be the perfect house for you. Please inquire with your requested dates in order to receive availability and pricing information.
Thank you for inquiring and we look forward to hosting you in our home.
Feel free to check out our other listings as well: https://www.vrbo.com/my/b0b89e3e-aae8-434c-9688-998ecb7f043c/usa/georgia